Wednesday 19 August 2015

Happy Blue. CD available now!

Although the official release is not until early November, I'm happy to announce that the CD format of 'Happy Blue' is available NOW to 'Friends of Miracle Mile'.
That's you...

It will be available to buy via the Miracle Mile website store in early September but...
If you would like a CD copy NOW simply PayPal £10 to me:
mm@lisacottage.demon.co.uk

Or, you could post a £10 cq to:

'Trevor Jones'
18 The Green
Wooburn Green
BUCKS HP10 0EF

UK

This includes p&p to anywhere in the world...
The vinyl version (including a CD) will be available in mid September.
If you are a journalist and would like a promo copy please email me at:

Meanwhile, here's the running order:

First

Ghost of Song

Happy Blue

Lovers Never Tell

Naked as Adam

Three Kisses (CD Only) 


Weakness and Wine (CD Only) 

Cartwheels

St Cecilia

Battersea Boy

Misbegotten Moon

My Muffled Prayer

Last


4 comments:

  1. Hi Trev,

    Just back from the beach, attempting to salvage a few bright moments from what has been a wretched "lost summer" for us.

    Thanks for posting the "happy" news of the album on the blog, for all the troglodytes like me. Seems I'm one of the lonely few making daily Ipod checks for news at 'hissyfit', although I must confess that I have been scanning your FB entries on my wife's account for updates on the progress of the album. I'm still antagonistic toward Zuckerburg's evil creation, can't grasp that alternate universe of tweets & ephemeral conversation.

    Anyway, thrilled about the early than expected (for me) release of 'Happy Blue'... eagerly awaiting a listen. Not a banner year for music thus far. May well be "album of the year" for Crusty Jones...

    Kudos to Di on her best album cover photo yet. Vivid colors, not a wrinkle on TJ's mug to be seen... and your hair is perfect as usual (lucky bugger...) Funny, whenever I see that mop of yours, I always remember Warren Zevon's "Werewolves of London" lyric...

    "Well, I saw Lon Chaney walkin' with the queen
    Doin' the werewolves of London
    I saw Lon Chaney Jr. walkin' with the queen
    Doin' the werewolves of London
    I saw a werewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's
    AND HIS HAIR WAS PERFECT!
    Aaahoo!... "

    Gotta run. Just been making a Marc Jordan compilation CD, whilst writing this comment. One of my favorite lyrics playing in the background. Dart to the heart...

    "I wish this pain would just go away, I wish that dogs had wings
    And that all this was for something, for the lonely and the brave
    My sword is always stuck inside the stone..."

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upw5hSY34k0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0drbObP4qA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love that Jordan lyric. It's one of Cassidy's fav's in the book...

      Delete
  2. Bloody hell, come back from hols and a new LP !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how this new fangled technology works, we've only just got 405 lines in Pudsey :)
    Just ordered the album and can't wait to receive it.
    Merry Christmas to team Jones.
    Ian B
    XXX

    ReplyDelete