Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas: Lovesong: Neil Hannon & Duke Special: 'No Cover Up' & 'Mastermind'

Merry Christmas folks.
I'm sorry that this isn't a seasonal posting and, sorry to be a magpie, but I've got to share this.
I was cruising David Ashley's excellent blog: http://cathedralsofsound.blogspot.com
and came across the following.
It comes from an Irish TV special where Neil Hannon (from The Divine Comedy) and Duke Special slug it out, piano to piano, singing each other's songs.
And what songs!
And... the singing is just beautiful throughout.
This is part 2 out of 4 but you'll be able to source the others once you're YouTubeGlued.
I'm off to the attic to dig out my old tweeds and cravats.
I got there first you see...

1 comment:

  1. I've combined the dreadlocks with sideburns look - its a winner if i do say so myself

    ReplyDelete